Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Presidential Debate - 2008 -


Since joining the Obama campaign website I get email news on all the debates and developments. I got one last night after the debate too.

Absolutely nothing written in the mail surprises me about McCain.

I have pestered you all to use the rights you were given and register to vote.

Now the time has come, or will on November 4Th, to use that voter registration card and make your mark on history and on America.

My reasons for voting this way are simple. America is drowning and it's dragging us down with it. The only ones that will stay afloat are the wealthy.

We desperately need change in America and I truly believe that Barack Obama will at the very least, get us back on the road that will get the country up on it's feet again.

Unfortunately, last night just as the debate was about to start there was a very weird accident near where I live that knocked the power out for a couple of hours. I don't know if I'll get to see the debate unless CNN or another news site repeats it.

Read the email from barackobama.com below. Donate if you can.

America needs a change before it is too late.



I thought the differences between John McCain and me were pretty clear tonight.

I will fight for the middle class every day, and -- once again -- Senator McCain didn't mention the middle class a single time during the debate.

If you agree that we need to cut taxes for 95% of working families, reduce health care costs, and end the war in Iraq responsibly, then I need your help right now.

And if you heard John McCain push more of the same discredited policies, including tax cuts for the wealthy and giant corporations, tax increases on health care, and continuing to spend $10 billion a month in Iraq, then now is the time to act.

Four weeks from tonight, we'll know which of us will be the next president.

The time to make a difference in this election is running out -- will you make a donation of $25 or more right now?

https://donate.barackobama.com/townhall

Thank you,

Barack

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home