Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Absurd!!


Well, it's about time! It has taken me at least three weeks of the most stupid shit just trying to get help with a problem with my blogs. JESUS CHRIST. What a pain in the ass this has been.

You can't talk to anyone or write to anyone or call anyone. Who the fuck created a setup like that? Take it from me, that is extremely bad business.

When Google took over I really had a feeling things just like this would happen and to my acute irritation and amazement, I was right. I've never experienced such a total load of horse shit in my life trying to just get through to a person or at the very least have information on the forums that is actually helpful.

No such luck with either.

After much crap - and it finally took Pete over a week including - four (4) hours on Sunday - trying to get things sorted out.

Finally! It's done now so I can at least post things again.

Thank all the heavens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home